I am happy to announce that we are joining the business accelerator Entrepreneurial Spark next month. Sponsored by Natwest Bank, this national programme takes early stage startups and provides them the resources to grow.
— Mandy Nyarko (@mandy_nyarko) December 3, 2015
Last year we went through a series of pitches and interviews to get accepted. We are excited to join the Brighton Hatchery (the name of the accelerator co-working space). The competition was really tough and I’m glad the panel believe in YoGrow as much as we do!
Our YoGrow service is in beta at the moment and ready to launch. As a boot-strapped business which has pivoted to the SaaS world, we are excited at the opportunities this partnership provides.
For our existing clients and new signups to YoGrow this will be great for you too. We’ll have an opportunity to grow at a significantly faster rate and provide more features sooner.
We are also relocating from the Skiff in the North Laine to the Hatchery near Preston Park, Brighton. Our new offices are super swish with some comfy meeting rooms. Let us know if you are in town and you are welcome to pop over.
The plan for 2016
At the end of last year we launched our Yo! Businesses. That’s YoSpec and YoGrow.
YoSpec is a technical specification creator. We create a blueprint for your web project, so you can have an impartial breakdown of what solution suits your needs
YoGrow is a analytics tool for e-commerce companies. Set targets and find experts within the platform to grow your revenue. Set growth targets and track your return on investment on campaigns and experts.
YoSpec is live and YoGrow is in beta. If you are intersted in them, click the link above.
In the next few months we are pushing out the following for YoGrow:
- A guide to growing your store revenue
- Regular webinars where we walk stores through setting targets and understanding their metrics
- A Q&A community on YoGrow
- More videos on e-commerce growth, WooCommerce and YoGrow on the way
As well as this we will be doing more of the same:
- We’ve got some fantstic WooCommerce London Meetups planned this year
- I (Elliot) will be talking at more events this year (do get in touch if you want me to talk at your event)
- Visiting WordCamp Europe in Vienna
- We are continuing our development work – specialising in WooCommerce
- Helping organise WordCamp Brighton (a first for Brighton – watch this space!)
[notice]2016 is going to be a belter. Signup to our email for our latest news and our new growth guide for e-commerce stores[/notice]